Check-in time is 4pm or any time after.
We have a self check-in procedure to allow guests the freedom of arriving when it’s convenient for you. We live onsite, so let us know once you arrive if you’d like us to come and give you a tour and answer questions. The morning of arrival we’ll send out a text with specific instructions for your room and a floor plan to get you right to your room. Early arrivals can sometimes be accommodated based on availability, we ask that you let us know in advance if you’d like to arrive prior to 4pm.
Check-out time is 11:00am.
- Late check-out times can be accommodated when possible but must be arranged in advance.
- Fees may apply for check-outs later than 11am.
Deposit / BALANCE
- Required deposit for 1 night: Full night’s rate (included taxes)
- Required deposit for 2 or more nights: ½ of the full stay (incl taxes). Deposits are applied equally to each night of the reservation.
- All reservations at the Bobcat Inn must be confirmed by a deposit made at the same time the reservation is booked and a valid credit card on file.
- Balance of stay is due on day of arrival.
- For groups of 4 rooms or more, see "Group/Whole house rental" section below.
Cancelations for General Reservations
- Cancel 14 or more days before your arrival date: 90% refund of your deposit (we keep 10%).
- Cancel less than 14 days before your arrival date: No refund on deposits paid. (Pandemic related cancelations/changes are not an exception to our cancelation policy.)
- Please let us know if your travel plans change. If guest(s) do not arrive on first day of reservation, we reserve the right to charge the balance in full and the release the room for the remaining reservation.
- For groups of 4 rooms or more, see "Group/Whole house rental" section below.
- Trip Insurance: As a small family run inn, we do need to adhere to our cancelation policy. We realize that life happens and as such, highly recommend all guests purchase trip insurance for these types of situations. There are many (unaffiliated) companies to choose from, such as www.insuremytrip.com to check out. That way, if you need to cancel, you can have peace of mind to do so.
Peak Season: 2-night minimum (Friday & Saturday must be booked together)
Peak Holidays: 2-night minimum (Friday & Saturday must be booked together)
Select Local Festivals: 2-night minimum (Friday & Saturday must be booked together)
Off Peak: 2-night minimum (1 night where available & rate includes cleaning fee)
Off Peak Holidays: 2-night minimum (Friday & Saturday must be booked together)
- We are happy to accept one night reservations with an additional cleaning fee where possible, please call us directly if our website isn’t allowing a 1 night reservation.
- Payment: Cash & Credit cards are accepted means of payment. All reservations are to be paid in full upon arrival.
- Rates: Rates are subject to change without prior notice and do not include applicable state and local taxes (subject to change based on changes to local tax rates).
- Children: Well behaved children 6 yrs of age or older are welcome, please inquire prior to booking. All minors must be supervised at all times while on the property. $25/Additional guest/night for more than 2 persons per room, regardless of age.
- Smoking/Vaping: Smoking/vaping is limited to specific outdoor areas. Please be considerate of non-smoking guests & staff. Evidence of smoking in the Inn or inside rooms will result in a minimum $250 cleaning fee.
- Alcohol: Alcohol is permitted but is not provided. Guests abusing this privilege (as determined by the Bobcat Inn), will be asked to leave immediately without refund. Please act responsibly.
- Breakfast: Breakfast is at 8:30. Guests are responsible for reporting any allergies, restrictions, preferences and/or health issues or concerns to the Innkeepers prior to arrival. Breakfast will be placed in gift shop fridge by 9 am if guests are not present for breakfast.
- Food Allergies: Bobcat Inn is pleased to accommodate dietary restrictions or allergies when requests are made in advance. Keep in mind, we are not a fully gluten-free, vegetarian, etc. establishment and cannot ensure that cross contamination will never occur.
- Kitchen: For the health and safety of our guests, kitchen facilities (including stove, knives, etc.) are for staff use only. Use of water cooler, keurig, teas, microwave, guest refrigerator in common areas is available at any time.
- Pets: We are happy to accommodate small dogs in the Eldorado, Luna, Estrella, Route 66 and Turquoise Trail rooms. Please check out our full Pet Policy and/or inquire about our pet policies and fees prior to booking.
- Room Selection: Guests are encouraged to reserve a specific room (call us if you would like us to help pick the best one for you), however, circumstances beyond our control or one-night reservations may require us to change your room.
- Additional Guests/Pull Out Sofas & Roll Away Beds: In rooms where available, there is a $25/person/night charge for more than 2 guests per room, regardless of age. This fee also applies to the use of pull out sofas & roll away beds regardless of the number of guests per room. Only registered guests are allowed in guest rooms and common areas without prior approval.
- Disabilities: Guests are responsible for notifying Innkeepers of any special needs ahead of arrival.
- Online Reservations & Third Party Booking Agents/Website: We recommend that you reserve with us to receive the best rate, but you may use third-party agents and websites. However, should you need to cancel your reservation, you must go back through their booking website. Third-party booking/reservation/travel agents may also have erroneous information regarding our policies.
- Property Damage: Guests are responsible for excessive cleaning, damage, etc. of the Inn's Property. Final Expenses will include any lost income.
- Group/whole house rentals: When 4 or more rooms are booked for a group, our regular rates, cancelation & deposit/balance payment policies are slightly different. Groups can be more work and cause us to need additional cleaning throughout your stay so the following adjustments to our policies have been made. There is a 10% fee added to the nightly rate for each room, regardless if booked individually or together. The deposit (1/2 of the stay including taxes) is due at the time of booking, the balance in full is due 30 days in advance and the cancelation period is 30 days before arrival. The cancelation fee outside of 30 days is 20% of the deposit. No refund on the original deposit if canceled within 30 days prior to arrival. Reservations also cannot break up a weekend by ending on a Saturday, they can however end on a Sunday through Friday.
- Fireplaces: Our burn season is November through April. The Bobcat Inn takes this restriction very seriously and has the right to adjust policy based on Santa Fe’s fire conditions as set by the county. Any guest lighting fires out of our burn season will be asked to leave immediately without a refund. During burn season, we ask guests to keep in mind although functional, these fireplaces are not meant to be an alternative heat source, fires cannot be left unattended, and we cannot allow any fires the morning you are checking out, as we cannot properly prep the room for the next guest. If there is excessive smoke or related damage or a fire on the day you are leaving, in addition to leaving without a refund there will be a minimum $250 cleaning fee.
- Loss or Damage: Should The Bobcat Inn suffer any loss or damage as a result or omission by a guest or visitor of a guest, the guest and/or visitor will remain liable for full reimbursement of such loss or damage incurred and will be billed accordingly.
- Valuables: The Bobcat Inn does not accept any liability for loss of or damage to any vehicles, valuables or property belonging to guests or to their visitors. It is therefore the sole responsibility of all guests to make arrangements for adequate insurance coverage on all valuable items prior to arrival. This includes but is not limited to, electronic and photographic equipment, jewelry, cash and vehicles.
- Keys: Missing Keys are a security issue. There will be a $95 fee for any set of missing/lost keys.
- Parking: We have 2 lots, we ask that if you are staying in the Eldorado or Luna that you park in the back 2 spots marked “Bobcat Inn”. If you're staying in the Route 66 or Turquoise Trail use the 2 spots to the right of the staircase marked “Bobdog Bungalow”. If you're staying in the Soleil, Fiesta, Santa Fe and Estrella rooms that you park in the front of the ramp (please do not block ramp).
- Excessive disturbance: Guests generating excessive noise or bothering other guests will be asked to leave the Inn immediately, without a refund. In order to provide our guests with a safe and enjoyable stay, we reserve the right to refuse service to any guest(s) at our discretion. Please be mindful of other guests/rooms when in common areas and on the patio. Innkeepers reserve the right to terminate any guest’s stay without refund for any behavior that is in violation of these conditions or that disrupts the operation of the Inn. Guests asked to leave will be charged for entire reservation. Other fees may be assessed related to missing or damaged property, cleaning fees, loss of room use fees as appropriate & determined by the Bobcat Inn.
Please read our "Pet Etiquette" info before booking Fido. Sorry, we cannot accept cats at this time. Call us with any other pet need prior to booking.
- NOTE: There is a $25/pet/day fee.
- Aggressive dogs need not apply. If you're remotely concerned with your dog being around other people or pets, please find alternative care for them while you stay with us.
- Please be aware that not all of our rooms are pet friendly, each room that we allow pets in are marked as such. If a non-pet friendly room is booked and you arrive with a pet, we will make every attempt to move you to a pet friendly room ($25/pet/night fee and any difference in nightly room rates will apply). We reserve the right to cancel the reservation if we do not have a pet friendly room available.
- Dogs cannot be left in the room unattended when you leave the property or in your vehicle on the property. If your pooch can demonstrate that he/she will not bark, cry or scratch at the door when left alone, please talk to us about options for leaving them for short periods.
- Dogs must be leashed while on the property per local ordinance.
- Our Inn will only accept 2 pets at a time. Please inquire before booking yours.
- We ask that all dogs (and guests) be well groomed prior to arrival. A $50 cleaning fee will be applied for excessive fur left behind. Normal policies apply to any further property damage.
- Please clean up after your pet. We have 10 acres for your pooch to walk on and ask that you please pick up after them. Additional fees will apply if we have to clean up after your pet. We like souvenirs as much as the next guy but not that kind!
- Bring bedding or a portable carrier for your pet to sleep in if you need it. Pet blankets, towels, and water/food bowls are available free of charge at the Inn, please let us know so we can have Fido’s bed ready, as well as yours, upon arrival.
- If you choose to use the dog enclosure on the property, you accept any and all liability related to you and your dog’s safety.