Check-in hours are from 4:00pm - 6:00pm. Early or Late Arrivals: Please call or email us in advance to arrange. We have an easy "Plan B" for early or late arrivals, we just need notice to make arrangements. Before 4 pm we may be out running errands. After 6 pm we may be out to dinner. Early arrivals can be accommodated based on availability.
Check-out time is 11:00am.
- Late check-out times can be accommodated when possible but must be arranged in advance.
- Fees may apply for check-outs later than 11am.
Required deposit for 1 night: Full night’s rate (included taxes)
Required deposit for 2 or more nights: ½ of the full stay (incl taxes)
- All reservations at The Bobcat Inn must be confirmed by a deposit made at the same time the reservation is booked.
Cancellations for General Reservations
- Cancel 14 or more days before your arrival date: 90% refund of your deposit (we keep 10%).
- Cancel less than 14 days before your arrival date: No refund on deposits paid.
- We understand that sometimes plans change due to emergencies. We do issue gift certificates, when there are extreme circumstances, at our discretion.
Peak Season: 2-night minimum
Peak Holidays: 2-night minimum
Select Local Festivals: 2-night minimum
Off Peak: 1-night minimum
Off Peak Holidays: 2-night minimum
- We are happy to accept one night reservations where possible. If you would like to stay for one night during our peak season, please call us directly. Our online booking system will not process one night requests during our peak season. $25 additional fee may apply.
- Payment: Cash & Credit cards are accepted means of payment.
- Children: Well behaved children 6 yrs of age or older are welcome, please inquire prior to booking. All children must be supervised at all times while on the property.
- Smoking: Smoking is limited to specific outdoor areas. Please be considerate of non-smoking guests & staff.
- Alcohol: Alcohol is permitted but is not provided. Please act responsibly.
- Pets: We are happy to accommodate small dogs in the Luna or Eldorado rooms. Please check out our full Pet Policy and/or inquire about our pet policies and fees prior to booking.
- Room Selection: Guests are encouraged to reserve a specific room (call us if you would like us to help pick the best one for you), however, circumstances beyond our control may require us to change your room.
- Additional Guests: In rooms where available, there is a $25/person/night charge for more than 2 guests per room.
- Online Reservations & Third Party Booking Agents/Website: We recommend that you reserve with us to receive the best rate, but you may use third-party agents and websites. However, should you need to cancel your reservation, you must go back through their booking website. Additionally, if you reserve through a third-party, and there is a problem with your reservation, we have no way to contact you directly, only the online agent does. Third-party agents may also have erroneous information regarding our policies.
- Property Damage: Guests are responsible for excessive cleaning, damage, etc. of the Inn's Property. Final Expenses will include any lost income.
- Excessive disturbance: Guests generating excessive noise or bothering other guests will be asked to leave the Inn immediately, without a refund. In order to provide our guests with a safe and enjoyable stay, we reserve the right to refuse service to any guest(s) at our discretion.
- Loss or Damage: Should The Bobcat Inn suffer any loss or damage as a result or omission by a guest or visitor of a guest, the guest and/or visitor will remain liable for full reimbursement of such loss or damage incurred and will be billed accordingly.
- Valuables: The Bobcat Inn does not accept any liability for loss of or damage to any vehicles, valuables or property belonging to guests or to their visitors. It is therefore the sole responsibility of all guests to make arrangements for adequate insurance coverage on all valuable items prior to arrival. This includes but is not limited to, electronic and photographic equipment, jewelry, cash and vehicles.
Please read our "Pet Etiquette" info before booking Fido.
- NOTE: there is a $25/pet/day fee.
- Aggressive dogs need not apply. If you're remotely concerned with your dog around other people or pets, please leave find alternative care for them while you stay with us.
- Dogs cannot be left in the room unattended when you leave the property. If your pooch can demonstrate that he/she will not bark, cry or scratch at the door when left alone, please ask about our additional pet sitting/walking services.
- Dogs must be leashed while on the property.
- Our Inn will only accept 2 pets at a time. Please inquire before booking yours.
- We ask that all dogs (and guests) be well groomed prior to arrival. A $50 cleaning fee will be applied for excessive fur left behind. Normal policies apply to any further property damage.
- Please clean up after your pet. We have 10 acres for your pooch to walk on and ask that you please pick up after them. Additional fees will apply if we have to clean up after your pet. We like souvenirs as much as the next guy but not that kind!
- Bring bedding or a portable carrier for your pet to sleep in if you need it. Pet blankets, towels, and water bowls are available free of charge at the Inn, please let us know so we can have Fido’s bed ready, as well as yours, upon arrival.